Home Crypto.com Crypto.com Investing Pros and Cons

Crypto.com Investing Pros and Cons

Teeka Tiwari is a self-described bitcoin financial guru. He introduced this year's 5 Coins to $5 Million on a personal plane Jetinar.

Crypto.com Investing Pros and Cons iBase Trading.
iBase Trading Crypto News

Teeka Tiwari is a self-described bitcoin financial guru. He introduced this year’s 5 Coins to $5 Million on a personal plane Jetinar.

Tiwari includes the coin MCO, but just not the coin CRO in this listing, for which he costs over $400 to read. Teeka is incorrect, according to this newsletter. CRO will dominate MCO in 2020, according to the research. CRO has already outperformed MCO in terms of return in 2020.

Advertisement

MCO only has a 16% year-to-date profit, whereas CRO has a 33% year-to-date profit. Bitcoin, on the other hand, has lost 10% of its value since January 1, 2020.

Why Invest?

Since December 2018, when Crypto.com’s CRO began trading, the average pricing of 1 Bitcoin in CRO tokens has indeed been 191,166. For one Bitcoin, the existing exchange rate is 159,363 CRO.

Over the last year, Crypto.com’s CRO has increased dramatically. CRO was rated 111 on Coin Market Cap in January of this year. CRO is now ranked number 19 in the world.

CRO’s market cap increased 17 times during January 2019 and March 2020, from $30 million to $572 million. Over the same period, Bitcoin’s market capitalization increased by only doubles, from $67 billion to $117 billion.

Over the same time span, though, Bitcoin’s everyday exchange-traded volume expanded twice as quickly as CRO’s. Bitcoin’s daily trading volume is above $50 billion, while CROs are around $11 million.

Why Should You Not Invest?

The typical 60-Day rolling correlation of CRO’s returns and bitcoin’s returns has become a positive 0.40 or 40% when Crypto.com’s CRO began trading in December 2018.

Since the start of 2020, this association has been progressively positive. Presently, the correlation is 0.95, or 95%. This implies that if Bitcoin falls, CRO falls, and if Bitcoin rises, CRO rises. This may indicate that CRO is a poor diversifier in a crypto-asset strategy.

Crypto.com’s CRO does have a cumulative supply of 100 billion. Crypto.com’s firms, inventors, and consultants have a lot of MCO and CRO, and that is always a concern.

Ten percent of the remaining tokens were maintained by the firm, 5% were handed to advisers, and 30% were kept as buffer tokens. The Monaco creators bought 30% of the MCO tokens after their crowd sale in 2017 and kept 25% of them for themselves.

Crypto.com, which possessed 100% of the 100 billion tokens, formed CRO. According to a pre-determined plan, 30 percent of the shares, or $30 billion, would be given to the market over a five-year period. The remaining 70%, or $70 billion, was in the company’s control.

Due to the mainnet debut, the value may rise. However, there will also be a negative impact owing to the unleashing of 20% more from the coin’s supply.

The total supply in existence is 14,231,050,228 coins, as per Coin Market Cap. From November 2018 to November 2019, 27 million CROs were delivered to the market on a daily basis throughout CRO’s early years. This is based on the CRO white paper on Crypto.com’s website.

“The views and opinions on this Crypto News Website are solely those of the authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of iBaseTrading or its partners.”

Advertisement
Previous articleMetal Pay Partners with TRON
Next articleStreaming Payments with Sablier
Peter Gonzalez is an experienced writer focusing on cryptocurrencies and other financial topics with a passion for personal finance. Peter enjoys Sports cars and travelling.